Thursday, July 22, 2010

Soooo I'm not feeling so hot. Some of us must have eaten something bad because there are three of us so far who are sick :/ but it's chill Gid is still good( duh) and we have a lot of down time being in Bongolo. We organized another part of the appro and some of the team got to see some surgery so that's cool. We are having the Thompsons over for dinner tonight and wrecking caving this after noon. I think b holler and I are gonna stay back and watch a movie...yup :)
We leave three weeks from today, can you believe it? So insane...remeber when I wasn't even sure if I was coming...good stuff. I will post something else tonight about Moses :). Still in exodus but I am learning what t really means to trust my Jehovah Jirah. So moses is helping in that area. Ok well hope you guys are having a good day and I will be posting later so yeah... :) have a good day

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry you are not feeling good! Becareful that you don't get dehydrated because then you will really be sick at least you are near a hospital!I have to go to work but I will write to you later about how Daughters need their Moms and of course Jehovah Jirah! I'll be praying! LOVE YA SWEETIE!MOM

    ReplyDelete