Monday, July 19, 2010

Going back to bongolo

Hey guys,
I am going back down to Bongolo in the morning with the fam to do some work for the hospital and to show some people who havnt been there yet. Honesty I am already thinking about not wanting to come home and deal with the emotions of it all. There are only a few more weeks left but its exciting none the less. I am still trying to figure out.a way to fit Bumba and Masunda in my suitcase...maybe I will just buy them plane tickets...hmm ;) well I will tell you what's going on at the hospital and I have another thing about Moses that I want to share with you.:) hope you guys are having a great week. Love you and praying! Let me know whats up!

1 comment:

  1. mariah speth - if you are kidnapping some kids for yourself, please don't be selfish and grab me a couple or even a few! :) no, i'm serious! really! hahaha
    love you so much and i love hearing all about what God is doing through and in you. i know we are only seeing/hearing a fraction of what is going on - but what i see is wonderful! God has broken your heart for those people who most people look beyond and never really even see. it's amazing that you have opened yourself up to be used in a way that most of us can't handle - or won't try. love you so much and i am so proud of you! you rock! :)

    ReplyDelete