Thursday, July 8, 2010

Ty

If you have been following this blog thank you so much for reading and i have still have 5 more weeks to go, so there are many more blogs to come, but I just wanted to take a second and share with you Ty's blog. Seriously, if you read this regularly or are just checking in to see if I am alive, please go read this. http://re-christiand.blogspot.com/
i cant really explain how proud I am to be his. I don't know how I was chosen to be, and i know that i didn't do a darn thing to deserve him, but his growth is not only encouraging to me, it makes me proud to say he is mine. Honestly, if there were the words to say exactly how i feel, i would write them, but they just simply dont exist. They are there deep within my heart, and Ty knows some of them (which really is what matters), but I am just so....in love maybe? I don't know but go read this and be encouraged. seriously.

3 comments:

  1. Hope things are going better for you today! We are praying for you and for other members of your family and hoping God opens their eyes! I enjoyed talking to you yesterday it reminds me of how close you and I can actually be and how intense our relationship as mother and daughter is! I love it and needed that fix too! I trust that what ever decisions you make if its Gods will then I am 100% behind you! Counting down to your arrival home!Loving You more each day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously if I'm encouraging to you its only because you are so encouraging to me on a daily basis. You encourage me to be the man that Pa wants me to every stinking day and for that, my dear, I say thank you. You legit light up my world and its pretty freaking awesome. The fact that you plugged my blog makes me feel really special...I of course will be returning the gesture in my next post.. In case you didn't I'm so far deeply in love with you, I can't even think of a metaphor to describe it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous blog Ty! I read both of them now, you all encourage me so much. I keep saying this Mariah, but Youth Group was the best thing that's happened to me is so long. You all give me more than I could ever give you.

    ReplyDelete