Sunday, July 4, 2010

tylers school shirts

MOM! There is a free shipping sale on c28.com for tyler to get some shirts for school! They are really cheap now, but you have to get them within the next day or so because its some 4th of july sale. let me know if you are gonna get some for him...they are like 11.99 for these amazing tshirts that tyler will like. and its free shipping soooooo yea. :) love you. dont forget to read my blog about the jungle below...you will think its funny ;) love you!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks I will check it out! There is nothing funny about your child being in danger! Becareful and put some lotion on those bites or something to heal them. Just a little advice to make you more comfortable! But I know what you mean about not being on the path! three people have died this week all because they went off the path and fell and one of the guys was the son of sculpture park!
    He was a very experienced climber.It sounds like an adventure Uncle Pat would take me on in the woods when we were kids! It never ended well for me!I am so HAPPY you had such a wonderful Birthday! Have a great day and I Love You VERY VERY VERY MUCH XXXXX OOOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahaha is it horrible that i started laughing at this? I mean its not funny that they died, but its kinda hilarious that i would go on my little Africa safari alone with you worrying at home. :) love you mom. and for real check out those shirts :)

    ReplyDelete