Friday, August 6, 2010

flight info

crap! sorry for everyone else who is reading this expecting info on what im doing but my skype is not working so this is my only communication with my mom :) OK so mom can you please call dad and tell him my flight doesnt get in until 8:00 at night actually. here is the flight info, and can you make sure grandma knows it too.




US AIRWAYS 13AUG PHILADELPHI PA BUFFALO NY 615P 753P

US 3444 FRIDAY INTL NIAGARA INTL

V ECONOMY AIRCRAFT: EMBRAER 170

FLIGHT OPERATED BY US AIRWAYS EXPRESS-REP

RESERVATION CONFIRMED

thank you! love you!

3 comments:

  1. ohhhh shooooooot i know what that means!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please bring bug spray you are so sweet the bugs love to suck your blood! I am sure Dad has already called the airline to let them know his daughter will be on their plane and they better asign their best pilot to keep her safe and if dad didn't grandpa did! But of coarse you know I will make sure everything is okay! I am sure someone will be there!Its not like your well loved or anything! HAHA We all are excited to see you so much that Peter is having dreams your already home and Tyler thought you were home also when I pick him up from camp cause I wrote on his package of cookies we sent him to camp buddy and he thought it was you!Impatiently waiting your arrival with pizza and wings in my arms! Love you pooks with all my heart!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

    ReplyDelete